Irregular holo french manicure with dots

Last weekend I was trying to come up with a quick and easy manicure for a night out, so I opened my nail art box (nothing fancy, just a cardboard box with my nail art tools) and took out dotting tools and french manicure strip guides. I really didn't know where this was going...
Il weekend scorso stavo cercando di trovare una manicure veloce e facile per la sera, quindi ho aperto la mia scatola nail art (una scatola di cartone con i miei tools) e ho preso i dotting tools e le lunette per french manicure, non sapendo ancora come le avrei usate...

Silvia Lace Nails: Irregular french manicure with dots

I applied one coat of Essie - Grow Stronger for the base, then with the help of manicure strips I applied Kiko Holo 399, the most beautiful soft taupe holographic polish. After that was dry I applied Kiko 385, an intense crayon blue creme, and with the same color I made a couple of diagonal dots.
Una passata di Essie - Grow Stronger per la base, poi aiutandomi con le lunette ho applicato Kiko Holo 399, splendido smalto olografico color taupe. Una volta asciutto, ho applicato Kiko 385, blu intenso e molto opaco, e con un dotting tool ho creato qualche pois in diagonale.

Silvia Lace Nails: Irregular french manicure with dots

Silvia Lace Nails: Irregular french manicure with dots

I love the splash of color while the rest of the manicure is pretty natural and nude. And the holo really shines through with a good top coat. What do you think? Leave your comments below :)
Mi piace molto dare un pizzico di colore e lasciare il resto della manicure naturale e nude. E poi lo smalto olografico brilla mille volte di più con un buon top coat. Che ne pensate? Lasciate i vostri commenti qui sotto!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS