Liebster Award

Good morning, my loves! It's been a while, I know, but my work project is finally over and I'm back, stronger than ever and ready to share lots of new posts with you. First off today, I want to share with you some happy news, the Liebster Award I received from Gold Francine from the blog The Beauty Case Thank you so so much for this award! 

As you probably already know, the Liebster Award is designed to help new blogs to get noticed. You obviously have to be nominated by a fellow blogger. Here are the rules if you've been nominated:

  • Link back to the blogger that nominated you.
  • Answer the questions sent to you by that blogger.
  • Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
  • Notify these 11 bloggers of your nomination.
  • Give these bloggers 11 different questions to answer.
Here are Gold Francine's questions. Let's begin!

1. Why do you have a nail blog?
Because I love to share my love for nail art and nail polishes and talk about nail-related topics with girls who share my same passion.

2. What does your family think about your hobby? If they're aware of it, that is...
They are definitely aware of it. Both my mother and my sister are incredibly supportive and give me lots of critical feedback. I mean, if my twin sister wasn't supportive, I'd be really offended!

3. What kind of finish do you love the most?
The girls who have been following me on Instagram since the very beginning know of my love for matte finishes, but to be honest, nothing is more classy and elegant than a clean, glossy finish.

4.What's your favorite nail polish?
I don't think it's possible to narrow it down to one all-time favorite, but on the spot I'd say KIKO 389.

5. You are cast away on an island, and only 3 things survive to the shipwreck. What are they?
Hand cream, SPF50 sunscreen, and a grammar book of a language I don't know, so that I can learn it.

6. Who's the strongest: The Thing or The Hulk?
Not a fan of either, but I'll go with The Hulk.

7. When do you normally blog? Is there a specific moment during the day?
Whenever I can.

8. Do you love tea?
Love is an understatement. I drink strong black tea, no sugar or milk, at least 4 cups a day...

9. How many languages do you currently speak?
I can speak four languages: Italian, English, French, and Spanish. I can also speak Portuguese, but not fluently, and I'm a beginner in Japanese. In a few weeks I'll be starting a Korean language course. Exciting!

10. Do you like joint challenges?
Definitely, I can't wait to do some on the blog. Drop me an email in case you're interested!

11. What do you think about my blog?
I haven't been a follower for that long, but your nail blog is definitely one of my Italian favorites. Lots of nail art, frequent well-written posts, and great photos. What more to ask?


Now it's time for some nominations! Here they are:

Little Fairy by Isabel

La paillette frondeuse by Nathalie

Alice In WonderNails by Alice

Ere K.'s Beauty Shelf by Ere

Chiki88.... my passion for nails by Chiara

Misery Loves Blue by Ilaria

Nail Polish Crazy by Gigia

Oh No,Not Another Nail Art Blog by Rebenice

Stregalice by Alice

Il Mio Beauty Case by Ky

Nail Polish Army by Valentina

I really hope these girls can get more followers, I enjoy reading all of their posts.
These are my questions for you:

1. What do you love most about blogging?
2. Is there a nail technique that everyone loves but you absolutely can't stand?
3. Have you ever taken a nail art class? A professional one.
4. What is your worst nail habit?
5. What do you hate the most: bad cuticles or poor application?
6. Do you prefer music or TV while doing your nails?
7. Who do you get more compliments from? Men or women?
8. Besides nail blogging, what are your favorite hobbies?
9. Do you have a least favorite nail polish brand?
10. What's your favorite cuticle care product?
11. What inspires you the most when doing nail art?


That's it. I hope some of you will find the time to answer my questions, I'm very curious to read your answers! Lots of love to you all :)


4 comments:

  1. it is actually kind of you ♥ so sorry but i don't do any tag on my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries. I'm just glad I could introduce you to other people who might now know you already ;)

      Delete
  2. Faster than light! I love your answers and your questions are very intriguing. ;)
    P.S. The Hulk is the foolish one. Be careful. Be VERY Careful. ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS