Throwback Sunday Week 6: Diagonal water marble tips

Hello everyone,

welcome to the last Throwback Sunday of the year. Today I chose a nail art that is very special to me, one I did in summer 2012 for a contest on Instagram, and which I ended up loving. The idea is simple: a shimmery base and a diagonal water marble tip using french manicure guides.
Oggi ultimo post domenica amarcord dell'anno. Ho scelto una nail art per me molto speciale creata nell'estate 2012 per un contest su Instagram, di cui alla fine mi sono innamorata. L'idea è semplice: una base opaca con un po' di shimmer e un water marble diagonale che crea una sorta di french tip.

Diagonal water marble tips

The base is two coats of Essie - Lapis of Luxury and one of Pure Pearlfection. Perfect on its own, if you ask me. For the water marble I used China Glaze - Concrete Catwalk and Eyes Like Sapphires
Per la base ho usato due passate di Essie - Lapis of Luxury e una di Pure Pearlfection. Come manicure è perfetta già così. Per il water marble ho usato China Glaze - Concrete Catwalk e Eyes Like Sapphires.

Diagonal water marble tips

Diagonal water marble tips

Diagonal water marble tips

Diagonal water marble tips

Sorry about the last picture, a bit too blurry, but I hope you've been able to see the water marble details clearly. Eyes Like Sapphires is a gorgeous shade with lots of pretty shimmer. Thank you so much for keeping up with my looks, it means a lot to me!
Mi dispiace per l'ultima foto che è un po' sfocata ma spero siate riuscite comunque a notare i dettagli del water marble. Eyes Like Sapphires è un colore splendido con uno shimmer fa-vo-lo-so. 
Vi ringrazio per il sostegno. Vuol dire molto per me.

2 comments:

  1. meravigliosa davvero e che unghie perfette *_* bravissimaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grazie! L'estate del 2012 è stata piena di nail art creative, e piena di contest su Instagram... I contest sono il modo perfetto per mettersi alla prova :)

    ReplyDelete

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS