Sailor Moon collab manicure: Sailor Moon

Welcome back, ladies!
As I work my way through short films and subtitles, today is time for a new Sailor Moon nail art, inspired by Sailor Moon herself. Usagi is my least favorite sailor guardian, yes, and her character in the anime drives me nuts. She's quite ignorant, shallow, and she's always whining about something.
Mentre mi snodo tra cortometraggi e sottotitoli, oggi è tempo di una nuova nail art, ispirata proprio a Sailor Moon. Usagi è la mia spreferita delle sailor, già, e il suo personaggio nell'anime mi fa davvero girare gli ovetti. È ignorante, superficiale, sfaticata, e si lamenta in continuazione. 

Sailor Moon nail art

Back to the actual nail art, I tried to challenge myself with more freehand, drawing stars and moons, a rose, and that darn brooch! I still don't know how I managed. List of all shades used down below.
Tornando alla nail art, ho provato a sfidare le mie capacità a mano libera disegnando stelle, lune, rose, e quella dannata spilla! Non so come ho fatto, ma ringrazio alcuni nuovi pennelli. Sotto le foto vi indico tutti i prodotti che ho usato.


Sailor Moon nail art
Sailor Moon nail art

Index finger: China Glaze Secret Peri-wink-le / KIKO Cosmetics 518 - 519
Middle finger: Sinful Colors - Easy Going / Barry M - Pink Flamingo
Ring Finger: Barry M - Lemon / MI-NY - Dalì / KIKO Cosmetics 288 - 283 - 291 - 338
Pinkie finger: Sinful Colors - Easy Going / KIKO Cosmetics 376 - 288
(For the freehand drawings I used only acrylic paint)

This nail art was very challenging for me, and coming up with a good concept was probably even harder. I was inspired by random artworks and tried to replicate them onto my nails as best as I could. Hopefully you will like the end result.
As per usual, you can find Elena's nail art right HERE on her blog. There are some details on her fingers which I find incredibly romantic and lovely. That brooch is so kawaii!!!
Questa nail art è stata una vera sfida, ma forse lo è stato ancora di più decidere cosa fare. Alcune artwort mi hanno ispirata sulle forme e i colori, e ho cercato di replicarli sulle unghie facendo del mio meglio. Spero il risultato vi piaccia e che avrete consigli sul come migliorarmi.
Come al solito, vi invito a visitare il blog di Elena per guardare nel dettaglio la sua nail art. Potete trovarla QUI. Alcuni dettagli li trovo molto carini e romantici. Quella spilla è così kawaii!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS