Sailor moon collab manicure: Princess Serenity

Hello!

I can't believe how fast the last couple of weeks have flown by between work and uni. It's time for a new Sailor Moon nail art today, and I must thank my partner in crime Elena from Ere K's Beauty ShelfToday's nail art is inspired by Princess Serenity, Usagi's previous incarnation. She has an aura of delicateness and elegance about her, though what inspired me the most was her dress in the recent remake Sailor Moon Crystal. Didn't like her, but loved the dress.
Non posso credere che queste due settimane siano passate così in fretta tra università e lavoro. Oggi è tempo di una uova nail art Sailor Moon e devo ringraziare la mia partner in crime Elena di Ere K's Beauty ShelfLa nail art di oggi è ispirata alla Principessa Serenity, l'incarnazione pre-Usagi. Il suo personaggio ha una aurea di eleganza e delicatezza, ma ho voluto più che altro ispirarmi al suo vestito nel remake Sailor Moon Crystal. Lei non mi è piaciuta affatto, ma il vestito sì.

Sailor moon collab manicure: Princess Serenity

For my nail art I tried a spiral water marble to recreate the sleeves of the dress, and I say try because the outcome isn't what I hoped. On the middle finger I created the bow that is on the back of her dress, and on the ring finger I drew the winged heart that is part of her tiara.
Su indice e mignolo ho provato a realizzare una water marble ispirata alle spalline del vestito, e dico "provato" perché il risultato non è quello che speravo. Sul medio ho disegnato il fiocco che la principessa ha sulla schiena, mentre sull'anulare ho disegnato parte del diadema.


Index: Sinful Colors Snow Me White / Barry M Gold Foil Effect
Middle: Sinful Colors Snow Me White / China Glaze Midnight Kiss /acrylics
Ring: Barry M Gold Foil Effect/ China Glaze Midnight Kiss / acrylics
Pinkie: Sinful Colors Snow Me White / Barry M Gold Foil Effect

I tried all the white-gold combos for my water marble but nothing worked. The pinkie was a lucky outcome. Water marbles can be so frustrating!!!
Now go see Elena's amazing nail art. When she sent me the pictures I squealed in delight. Isn't this precious? I love it! You can check out her full post HERE
Ho provato tutte le combinazioni oro-bianco con gli smalti in mio possesso ma non funzionava nulla. Il mignolo è stato un colpo di fortuna. A volte il water marble può essere così frustrante!!!
Ora andate a rifarvi gli occhi con la bellissima nail art di Elena. Quando mi ha mandato le foto mi è caduta la mascella. Non è bellissima questa sua creazione? Trovate il post QUI



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS