Easter pastel gradient dotticure

Happy Good Friday!

Easter is almost here and, while I listen to more Christian music than usual to get in the perfect mood, I thought I would share with you the nail art I came up with for my collaboration with MI-NY Cosmetics.
Pasqua è ormai alle porte e, mentre ascolto più musica cristiana del solito per entrare nello spirito giusto, ho pensato di mostrarvi la nail art creata per l'occasione in collaborazione con MI-NY Cosmetics.

Easter pastel gradient dotticure

Starting with a white base I sponged pastel colors on half the nails, a couple of coats to get a good gradient effect. When everything was dry I added dots using a dotting tool, the white on the pastel colors and vice versa. The colors I used are, from index to pinkie: TamptationDalìCézanneYellow Jasper.
Una base bianca per cominciare, sulla quale ho spugnato diversi colori pastello. Due passate di colore con la spugna per un buon effetto sfumato. Quando era tutto asciutto, con un dotting tool ho aggiunto i pois. I colori pastello sulla parte bianca e viceversa. I colori che ho usato sono, dall'indice al mignolo: TamptationDalìCézanneYellow Jasper.


Easter pastel gradient dotticure

Here's the photo tutorial if you want to give this a try. Let me know what you think!
Questo è il foto tutorial, se volete provare. Fatemi sapere che ne pensate!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS