Mani swap: Lilac and gold tape nail art

If you follow me on Instagram you might have seen this nail art already. A few months ago Jessie from @nailsofjessiek and I were discussing the idea of doing a mani swap, which she sometimes does on her Instagram account. Weeks later we managed to re-create a look inspired by the other and posted them together. She's one of the most creative people on IG and her tutorials are the best! The look I chose is a lilac and gold tape manicure.
Se mi seguite su Instagram avrete già intravisto questa nail art. Qualche mese fa Jessie di @nailsofjessiek ed io discutevamo l'idea di fare uno scambio di nail art, che lei fa ogni tanto sul suo account. Finalmente siamo riuscite a ricreare entrambe un look dell'altra a piacimento e a postare il risultato. Jessie è una delle artiste più creative su IG e fa tutorial strepitosi! Il look che ho scelto è una tape manicure lilla e oro. 

Mani swap: Lilac and gold tape nail art

Starting off with a glittery base, China Glaze - I'm Not Lion, I applied TwinkledT stripes nail vinyls and added KIKO Cosmetics 338 Light Lavender. Jessie still has a code you can use on the TwinkledT website, and there's also a 10%off. I'm absolutely in love with their vinyls.
Ho cominciato con una base glitter oro, China Glaze - I'm Not Lion, applicato i nail vinyls a strisce TwinkledT e steso KIKO Cosmetics 338 Light Lavender. Jessie ha ancora un codice sconto valido sul sito TwinkledT, e credo ci sia uno sconto del 10%. Io adoro alla follia tutti i loro vinyls.



Here's the photo of both our manicures together:
Ecco una foto delle nostre due manicure:


Now I can say that I have fulfilled one of my biggest IG nail artist dreams :) I also have a couple more nail arts inspired by Jessie's work that is ready to be posted. I hope you enjoyed my nail art. I might have to do a mani swap soon again!
Ora posso dire di aver realizzato uno dei miei desideri da nail artist IG :) Ho almeno altri due look ispirati al lavoro di Jessie pronti per essere postati, spero presto. Spero vi sia piaciuta la nail art. Mi sa che dovrò fare presto un'altra mani swap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS