Sponged blue and purple squevrons

Remember my blue squevrons designs from last year? I had been inspired, as always, but one of Jessie's incredible looks. Today I will show you a similar geometric look but with a twist, meaning that instead of using plain color I applied many with a sponge.
Vi ricordate i miei squevron blu dello scorso anno? Li avevo ricreati dopo essere stata ispirata, come sempre, dai look incredibili di Jessie. Oggi vi mostro un look geometrico simile però senza colori pieni - solo colori spugnati.

Sponged blue and purple squevrons

The base is two coats of China Glaze - New Birth. After applying TwinkledT stripes skinnies vinyls, I took a makeup sponge over which I applied three different colors in a random order: China Glaze - That's Shore BrightSky-High Top and First Mate. I dabbed the colors randomly onto the nails and removed the vinyls. I also tried a mattified version and I just l-o-v-e it!
La base è China Glaze - New Birth, tre passate. Dopo aver applicato con cautela i vinyls a strisce sottili di TwinkledT, ho preso una spugnetta e ci ho applicato a caso tre colori: China Glaze - That's Shore BrightSky-High Top e First Mate. Ho spugnettato i colori in modo diverso per ogni unghia e tolto i vinyls. Devo dire che l'effetto opaco su questa nail art è fenomenale.



It might take more time to apply the vinyls than to actually complete this look. It's incredibly cool, don't you think? I get always excited about geometric designs, especially if they look complicated.
Let me know what you think in the comments below.
Credo ci voglia più tempo per applicare con precisione i vinyls che per fare tutta la nail art. I disegni geometrici mi gasano sempre molto, soprattutto quando sembrano difficili.
Fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate nei commenti!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS