Summer fruity accent gradient

Well, what is one supposed to say after a three-month hiatus if not... I'm back!!!
The past three months have been a nightmare, and summer is just another nightmare I really can't deal with. I have one more exam but I took a few days off, otherwise I'm going to lose it. So today I come back with a fresh new nail art, inspired by a few recent purchases from KIKO
Beh, di solito cosa si dice al ritorno da una pausa di tre mesi se non... sono tornata!!!
Gli ultimi tre mesi sono stati un incubo, e l'estate è il mio incubo peggiore con cui fare i conti. Ho un ultimo esame ma mi sono presa qualche giorno per riposare perché altrimenti dò davvero di matto. Oggi torno con una manicure fresca ed estiva, ispirata da alcuni recenti acquisti da KIKO.

Summer fruity tape gradient

Starting from two coats of KIKO Power Pro 32 - Lime Green, I created an accent gradient using a random white nail polish, KIKO Power Pro 08 - Papaya and 11 - Strawberry Pink.
Usando come base KIKO Power Pro 32 - Verde Lime, ho creato un accento sfumato usando un bianco coprente, KIKO Power Pro 08 - Papaya 11 - Rosa Fragola.


There's nothing quite like Lime Green in my stash so it was a good purchase. Let me know if you like this nail art! I'll be back next week with at least three posts, to catch up on lost times ;)
The blog has turned 2 while I was away, can you believe that?!!
Non ho nulla di simile a Verde Lime nello stash quindi sono contenta dell'acquisto. Fatemi sapere che ve ne pare di questa nail art! Tornerò la prossima settimana con almeno tre nuovi post, per rifarmi del tempo perso ;) Nel frattempo il blog ha compiuto il suo secondo anno, quindi va festeggiato!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS