White and neon orange gradient

It’s Friday so that means new nail art for the weekend. I desperately need sleep, but lately I’ve been finding my sanity doing some colorful nail arts. This one in particular is a gradient inspired by one of the nail polishes from the Macaroons collection that Sophin Cosmetics sent me a while ago.
È venerdì e bisogna festeggiare l’arrivo del weekend con una nail art. Il mio corpo necessita di riposo, ma trovo che nail artare mi aiuti a trovare quel briciolo di sanità. Il gradient che vi mostro oggi è stato ispirato da un colore della collezione Macaroons di Sophin Cosmetics.


Silvia Lace Nails: white and neon orange gradient

The base is two coats of Sophin 0343 , a pale peachy shade that stole my heart. To that I added China Glaze – Sun Of A Peach and Sinful Colors – Snow Me White with a makeup sponge until the three colors were very well blended. One coat of Seche Vite to help blend and seal the colors together. I wish the neon could be as powerful as it was in real life!
Per la base ho usato la mia vecchia manicure: due passate di Sophin 0343, un pesca pallido che mi ha conquistata. Con una spugnetta ho aggiunto China Glaze – Sun Of A Peach e Sinful Colors – Snow Me White finché i colori non si sono sfumati per bene. Una passata di Seche Vite ha sfumato ancora meglio i colori e li ha sigillati. Vorrei che l'effetto fluo si vedesse bene anche nelle foto!



This design gave me an idea for another nail art so you’ll see it soon if it works out like I hope. Have a great weekend!
Questo look mi ha dato l’idea per un’altra nail art, quindi la vedrete presto se riesco a realizzarla come spero. Un buon week end a tutti!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS