Black teal foil tape accent

There's just something about a black and teal nail art that makes my nail blogger self very happy. This nail art is no exception, and considering how easy it was to achieve this look, I'm even happier.
Last year I posted swatches of Zoya Charla on the blog (here).
Le nail art nero e teal rendono la nail blogger che è in me molto felice. Questa nail art non è un'eccezione alla regola, e considerando quanto è stato facile realizzarla, la nail blogger che è in me è ancora più felice.L'anno scorso vi avevo mostrato swatches di Zoya Charla (qui).

Black teal foil tape accent

Starting from two coats of Zoya Charla plus top coat, I cut out some triangles using scotch tape, placed them diagonally onto the nails, and added KIKO Cosmetics 275 on top. That left me with just a sliver of Charla peeking through the black and standing out beautifully against the black. I let the black dry really well before applying top coat to avoid any smudging.
Cominciando con due passate di Zoya Charla più top coat, ho tagliato dei triangoli con lo scotch, li ho posizionati diagonalmente sull'unghia e ho aggiunto KIKO Cosmetics 275. Una volta tolto lo scotch, Charla rimane un piccolo triangolo di luce immerso nel nero e ciò lo farà risaltare ancora di più. Prima di aggiungere il top coat ho fatto asciugare bene il nero per evitare sbavature.



Charla is simply stunning. I bet it would also look amazing over white. For now I'm just trying to use it as little as I can because I never want it to end. It's beautiful even in its pretty Zoya bottle.
Charla è semplicemente meraviglioso. Sono sicura che starebbe benissimo anche su bianco. Per ora cerco di usarlo il meno possibile, e poi sta già così bene nella sua boccettina Zoya :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS