Chrome gradient

This nail art marks my first introduction to Shaka Innovative Beauty products. It's a brand that is sold through specific retail stores in Italy, and I'd never gotten around to buy anything as it's hard to come across stands where I live. But over the holidays I managed to snatch up a few nail polishes.
Questa nail art è il mio primo incontro con i prodotti Shaka Innovative Beauty, un brand venduto in tutta Italia nei negozi OVS. Non ne avevo mai provati perché non ho negozi vicini, e quando riesco gli stand sono sempre mezzi vuoi. Durante le vacanze ho portato a casa qualche smaltino.

Chrome gradient nail art

The base is Red Gold, a light gold-copper metallic shade. On top of that I sponged Secret Love, a warm burgundy red foil that dries down to a matte finish. Plenty of top coat to finish the look.
La base è Red Gold, un oro quasi ramato dal finish metallico. Con una spugnetta ho applicato Secret Love, un foil rosso borgogna molto caldo dal finish opaco. Top coat per finire il look.



Over the holidays this nail art was a very appropriate color combination. I really enjoyed wearing it as I don't usually go for metallic-foil shades. I just wish Shaka was easier to get a hold of in this area!
Mi sono divertita molto a portare questa nail art durante le vacanze, con questi colori tra il rosso e il dorato. Di solito non suo colori metallizzati. Vorrei solo che Shaka fosse più reperibile in zona!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS