OPI - Gelato On My Mind: swatches & review

If you've been following my blog for a while, you'll know that when a new nail polish collection comes around I'm easily attracted to nudes and light blue colors. OPI is no exception to the rule, so when the Venice collection came around the two shades that really struck with me were Gelato On My Mind and Be There In A Prosecco.
Se seguite il mio blog da un po' saprete che quando esce nei negozi una nuova collezione sono facilmente attratta dai colori nude e dagli azzurrini. OPI non è un'eccezione alla regola, quindi quando la collezione Venice è uscita, i due colori che più mi hanno attratta sono stati Gelato On My Mind and Be There In A Prosecco.


Gelato On My Mind is a light blue creme with a subtle hint of mint. The first coat went on a little sheer and patchy but everything was opaque and evened out with a second coat. All in all the formula is great for such a pale blue. Two coats plus top coat in the photos.
Gelato On My Mind è una lacca azzurrina con un tocco leggero di menta. La prima passata non era molto coprente e aveva lasciato qualche buco ma la seconda ha sistemato tutto. Tutto sommato è una buona formula per un azzurrino. Due passate più top coat nelle foto.


Do you understand why I love this so much? It is such a bright color, especially when the good season comes around. I will definitely do some nail art-ing with it!
Capite perché amo così tanto questo colore? Un colore così brillante, specialmente adatto per la bella stagione. Sicuramente lo userò più avanti per creare qualche nail art!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS